Who Can Join?
Membership in this credit union shall consist of:
- Anyone who lives, works, or worships in Muskegon County, Michigan.
- Results of the merger of the Father Marquette-Muskegon Deanery Credit Union, Muskegon Michigan, effective January 11, 1988. Members of record as of the date of merger.
- Any person over the age of 55 who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security or similar retirement payment from private or government sources, and lives in, or belongs to a retirement organization located in the county, or in a county contiguous to the county where the credit union's main office is located.
- Employees of this credit union.
- Members of the immediate families of the foregoing.
- Organizations, incorporated or otherwise, composed for the most part of the same general group making up the membership outlined above.
- A spouse of a deceased member if elected to membership prior to remarriage.
How to Join
Complete a membership application (available from any one of our member service representatives), and make an initial deposit of $5.00. This $5.00 deposit is your first share in the credit union and protects your membership status. It represents your ownership in the credit union and gives you the right to vote at the annual meeting.
**Must Have current address on State Identification Card